TEEN & ADULT VISUAL ARTS
VISUAL ARTS WORKSHOPS
Looking for a Mentor? Get professional guidance from our team of practicing artists/educators in disciplines ranging from painting to illustration, sculpture and textile, filmmaking and photography, and graphic art.
Mentor Studio ( 13 yrs +)
- With a focus on iGCSE, GCSE, IB, A-Level, AP Level, and school and university applications.
- Guidance and instruction on a range of techniques including 2D, 3D, and new media.
- Broaden your knowledge of art history and artistic concepts.
- From initial concept to the production of a sketchbook journal
Portfolio Building ( 13 yrs +)
- Our Mentors have extensive knowledge in building a body of work for universities and art colleges.
- Personal coaching and development to present your collection of work in an engaging and professional way.
Architectural Studies (13 yrs +)
For those who’d love to learn how to paint, but don’t know where to start. You will be guided through different painting projects every 4 weeks, from portrait, landscape to still life with oil, acrylic, or water colour. Explore the infinite possibilities of paint in our light and spacious studio under professional guidance.
For those who have a clear vision of an art project but would like to explore and experiment with professional assistance. We hope to inspire, stretch your artistic will, and expand your artistic experiences. The challenge is to increase your knowledge of methods, materials, techniques, and possibilities and to dare you to reach beyond what is known and familiar to you.