Looking for a Mentor?
Let Colour My World guide you to success in the year of the Rat.
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to work alongside Frederique Decombe in her series of Mentor programmes. Get professional guidance from her team of practicing artists. Subjects range from painting to illustration, sculpture and textile, filmmaking and photography, and graphic art.
Mentor Studio (13 yrs +)
Work directly with our Mentors to successfully conceptualise, evaluate and execute personalised outcomes. Reinforce your course work and personal projects, and let out experts guide you from conceptualisation to a documented sketchbook or journal.
- With a focus on IGCSE, GCSE, IB, A-Level, AP Level, and school and university applications.
- Guidance and instruction on a range of techniques including 2D, 3D, and new media.
- Broaden your knowledge of art history and artistic concepts.
- From initial concept to the production of a final portfolio.
Portfolio Building (13 yrs +)
Whether you’re getting ready to apply to art school or an interview, our Mentors will help you fulfil specific portfolio requirements.
- Our Mentors have extensive knowledge in building a body of work for universities and art colleges.
- Personal coaching and development to present your collection of work in an engaging and professional way.
Places are limited and are based on a first come, first served basis. Check out the Visual Arts page on our website for more info.