In response to recent events in Hong Kong, we’ve made some of our workshops available online!
Dedicated tutors are standing by with the tech and expertise to keep your minds engaged.
Workshops range from enhancing language skills, to speech communication techniques, visual arts and mentorship.
Places are limited so don’t delay in checking out what Colour My World has to offer.
We’re Open For Business!
For those of you who missed the update on our homepage, workshops, in small group sizes, we are still running and business hours have not been affected.
However please note that in view of the recent Novel Coronavirus, those who attend workshops are advised to:
- Temperature check at home prior to arrival at CMW
- Bring face masks which must be worn at all times
- If your child is unwell, please contact our staff and we will arrange a makeup date before term ends for any workshops missed.
A Midsummer Night’s Dream Ticket Sales
Tickets were originally planned to go on sale February 7th, however due to the current situation in Hong Kong, the date for ticket sales has not yet been confirmed.
Keep an eye on our website, Facebook and Instagram page for confirmation of when you can book your seat to our smash hit musical.
Looking for a Mentor?
Let Colour My World guide you to success in the year of the Rat.
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to work alongside Frederique Decombe in her series of Mentor programmes. Get professional guidance from her team of practicing artists. Subjects range from painting to illustration, sculpture and textile, filmmaking and photography, and graphic art.
Mentor Studio (13 yrs +)
Work directly with our Mentors to successfully conceptualise, evaluate and execute personalised outcomes. Reinforce your course work and personal projects, and let out experts guide you from conceptualisation to a documented sketchbook or journal.
- With a focus on IGCSE, GCSE, IB, A-Level, AP Level, and school and university applications.
- Guidance and instruction on a range of techniques including 2D, 3D, and new media.
- Broaden your knowledge of art history and artistic concepts.
- From initial concept to the production of a final portfolio.
Portfolio Building (13 yrs +)
Whether you’re getting ready to apply to art school or an interview, our Mentors will help you fulfil specific portfolio requirements.
- Our Mentors have extensive knowledge in building a body of work for universities and art colleges.
- Personal coaching and development to present your collection of work in an engaging and professional way.
Places are limited and are based on a first come, first served basis. Check out the Visual Arts page on our website for more info.